pcProx® Plus Enroll - Proximity & Contactless Smart Card Reader for identification and enrollment
pcProx® Configuration Utility
The pcProxConfig Software utility provides users with the ability to configure their pcProx Plus readers to meet their needs. Through the configuration process, desired credential data output and access privileges for cardholders can be established.
In contrast to the pcProx Enroll readers, for which only one configuration can be programmed into the reader, the utility allows the pcProx Plus configuration process to create two separate configurations for users.
Card Analyzer for pcProx Plus
The software-based Card Analyzer is now available as part of the pcProx Configuration Utility, Version 5.2.4. and later. Using pcProx Plus readers (RDR-80081AKU or RDR-80581AKU), the Card Analyzer feature is a quick, easy way to identify card type, analyze card data and configure the reader to align to card type.
With a single tool and a few easy steps, you can:
- LEARN: determine the badge (card) technology used and instantly display all compatible RF IDeas readers for that badge (card) type.
- CONFIGURE: with a click of a button, the reader is easily configured.
- ANALYZE: analyzes the badge data (ID, FAC, bits, etc.) when more information is needed
Settings are written to the reader and the configuration can be saved for cloning of additional readers. The pcProx Plus Card Analyzer supports more than 45 different badge (card) types.
|Last Revision ||Size ||Version ||Application Type |
|October 20, 2016 ||10 MB ||220.127.116.11 ||Configuration utility for the pcProx® Plus Enroll with |
software-based Card Analyzer
- pcProxConfig Utility
- Configuration Utility User Manual
Minimum System Requirements
- HARDWARE: Pentium class PC
- DISK: 25 MB hard disk space
- I/O: 1 available RS-232 or USB Port
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 (32 or 64)
- Note: pcProx Configuration Utility will run on 64 bit versions of Windows, but it will run as a 32 bit application
Device Networking Utilities
This Windows-based application simplifies the installation and configuration of pcProx® and pcProx Plus readers.
Visit www.lantronix.com/device-networking/utilities-tools/device-installer.html for details
Com Port Redirector™
Enables applications to communicate with pcProx and pcProx Plus readers by redirecting local COM port communications to the COM port of the reader.
Visit www.lantronix.com/device-networking/utilities-tools/com-port-redirector.html for details